Thursday, July 19, 2012

My favorite stitchy spot....

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop
Would be the chair in the family room.... I have my stash bag beside it. On a small side table sits.. - my ORTS jar..which by the way is a plastic tub which held fairy floss from Disneyland, now my little bits of thread no longer needed. - my gingher scissors that my 3 favorite BFF 's have too with the minnie mouse fob on them. - My smelly Smiggles high lighter, - small container with bits and bobs in it, - my book I'm reading ..which I think has a layer of dust as I haven't touched it in a long time. - and if course my current stitching project... LK Halloween rules.. And sometimes at night my favourite pink mug filled with a hot milo... Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Ooohhh! Gingher scissors! I have not yet purchased a set because I just know that someone in my house would use them on paper.

Loretta said...

I have a pair of Ginghers and I don't even use them - they're tucked away in a drawer out of sight for the reason Kasey mentioned, someone will use them to cut something open and I'll have to ground everyone in the house LOL